1 reply to this topic

#1 John Streisguth

John Streisguth

Johnny VW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,324 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:16 PM

Not sure how many people on the blog are into Scalextric, but here goes:

For sale, lot of Scalextric track with cars and controllers (newer "Hornby" style) Bought these at the beginning of the COVID-19 restrictions but never really had time to play with it because I have worked the entire time. I now have a real car project, so this stuff is up for sale. Purchased a used NASCAR set with Jimmy Johnson/Jeff Gordon cars, a large tri-oval. Added extra track, so now have the following: 15 pcs 350mm straights, 4 pcs 174 mm straights (one is set up as a terminal track), 2 pcs 75 mm straights, 18 pcs of the typical curve sections. 2 standard controllers, 2 used Parma controllers, 2 SCX Citroen rally cars (new, not in boxes), 2 Scalextric "Team GT" cars (Gulf and "zombie") new in boxes. Two 12V power supplies, not Scalextric. When I first got the set I found a problem with the original power supply which was AC output and the terminal track section contained the rectifier that changed it to DC. Long story short, both the power supply and rectifier burned up, so I replaced it with the aftermarket power supply, which provides a lot more amperage than a typical "wall wart".
I would like to sell the entire lot, so for my asking price of $300 I will include shipping. I will sell it piecemeal but the buyer(s) will have to pay shipping costs on top of the item cost. Can provide pictures if someone wants them

"Whatever..."

#2 John Streisguth

John Streisguth

Johnny VW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,324 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 10:14 AM

Bump it up...open to offers on whole or partial.

"Whatever..."

Electric Dreams Online Shop