• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dfast

Dfast

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 07:42 PM

With the race a month away unless I missed it, we still have no car or rule selection for the enduro race in Melbourne, if so then why not use the old rules we had before with two and three man teams running GTP, 100 gram with the JK Cheetah 21 Chassis, hand out retro motors, any JK tires,

sticker front wheels, you could also buy two extra motors, easy to drive with a lot less crashing and it was always real competitive.  :sun_bespectacled:

• Wizard Of Iz and DOCinCanton like this
Dennis Demole

#2 Wizard Of Iz

Wizard Of Iz

Slot Parrothead

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 10:15 AM

I like that idea.  I know Dale is working to get Ed, Marcus, and Mike to get this settled.

I know I still have one of the old chassis sitting in a cabinet.  It would be real easy to put it back in service.

Could always make it two-man teams if necessary to have a full field.

BTW .... The original enduros started as a 4th Quarter series of races so tracks would have an event after the My Series points races ended.  Once upon a time there was a plaque or trophy that Bill had made for the Florida Enduro Challenge.  Any idea if it's at The Raceway in Melbourne?

Rollin Isbell

#3 Dfast

Dfast

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 10:57 AM

The trophy had a name plate added every year, think it's still at the raceway, will try to confirm that thursday.

• Wizard Of Iz likes this
Dennis Demole

#4 dalek

dalek

Race Leader

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 13 March 2020 - 05:51 AM

The details of the endurance races are close to being decided.  I expect them to be announced within the next few days.

Electric Dreams Online Shop