Jump to content




Photo

My experience with FullTrigger.com


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 cj74

cj74

    Rookie Keyboard Racer

  • Full Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined: 20-April 14
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Monroe, MI

Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:42 PM

First off... If this violates the site rules, please feel free to delete.  Secondly, the person I have been in touch with at FullTrigger.com (I assume the owner) was made aware that I would be sharing my experience on multiple forums.  I do not intend this to be an all knowing or general view of FullTrigger.com.  This is my experience and one that I think others should be aware of when choosing a source for a routed track.  The below is a copy and paste from the last email that actually received a reply sent on November 21st...
____________________________________________________________
I am attempting one more time to get an update before reporting this situation to the better business bureau and posting my experience on Facebook and as many of the slot car forums/websites that I can find.  Please let me remind you of the timeline as I will be including it as part of any further communication I have regarding this transaction:
 
Initial Email Contact to Full Trigger - 06/24/15
Multiple Exchanges Regarding Track Details - 06/24/15
Invoice Received - 06/24/15
Invoice Paid - 06/25/15
Email to Full Trigger Confirming Braid and Dimensions - 06/25/15
Email Confirming Final Order - 06/27/15
Email RECEIVED Indicating Plan for Shipping - 07/05/15
Email RECEIVED Confirming Braid Gain Routing - 07/06/15
Email Requesting Ship Status - 07/15/15
Email RECEIVED Section Needed to be Recut - 08/01/15
Email RECEIVED Indicating Plan for Shipping - 08/27/15
Email Requesting Ship Status - 09/20/15
Email RECEIVED Indicating Plan for Shipping - 09/21/15
Email Requesting Ship Status - 09/28/15
Email RECEIVED with Tracking Number - 09/30/15
No Tracking Info Available - 10/01/15 thru 10/17/15
Email RECEIVED Stating Track is Done, Needs Packaged - 10/19/15
Email Requesting Update - 10/23/15 & 10/26/15
Email RECEIVED Explaining Multiple Issues - 10/26/15
Email Requesting Update - 11/04/15
 
This amounts to just under 5 months from the date of payment.  You have indicated that there are others that may have been impacted by similar delays.  I'm not sure who they are or how they are handling it.  At this point, I would like to receive a legitimate tracking number or a refund prior to December 1st.
____________________________________________________________
 
I received the following response on November 24:
____________________________________________________________
No doubt this has been delayed much more then is reasonable. I should be back on my feet by this weekend. I will update you and should have it on it's way by Monday or Tuesday. I can’t be specific because I just don’t know how much I can do on any given day.
____________________________________________________________
 
After reiterating my expectation, I received no additional response so I sent the following email on December 2:
____________________________________________________________
We are beyond the requested time for refund or legitimate tracking number. As a result, I will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau and sharing my experience with others.
 
I have been than patient and even more frustrating the one that had most often initiated communication. As I've mentioned before, I am a former small business owner so I understand that things happen. However, the lack of honest communication is something that I don't understand.
 
Please reply with your planned action.
____________________________________________________________
 
As of this posting, I have not yet received a response or tracking number.  I am in the process of trying to file a report with the Better Business Bureau as well.
 
Corey

Corey Jett
- Always wishing to be racing




#2 Pablo

Pablo

    Builder

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,593 posts
  • Joined: 20-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cleveland, Tennessee

Posted 06 December 2015 - 06:20 PM

Corey, I have studied your thread and can't find anything about it that violates Slotblog policy.

 

FYI, typo errors on a website that portrays itself as a legitimate business are usually a red flag.


Paul Wolcott


#3 cj74

cj74

    Rookie Keyboard Racer

  • Full Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined: 20-April 14
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Monroe, MI

Posted 06 December 2015 - 07:01 PM

Thanks for the double check!


Corey Jett
- Always wishing to be racing

#4 Pablo

Pablo

    Builder

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,593 posts
  • Joined: 20-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cleveland, Tennessee

Posted 06 December 2015 - 07:29 PM

Don't thank me until the boss confirms agreement :)


Paul Wolcott


#5 NSwanberg

NSwanberg

    Posting Leader

  • Full Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,144 posts
  • Joined: 01-April 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canton, MI

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:12 AM

The slot car racing community is so narrow and close that I think this is a reasonable presentation of the author's experience and may help others decide with whom to do business with in the future. I appreciate any entrepreneur's efforts and understand life gets in the way when you make plans to do things, however, most of us work hard for our money and spending this kind of money needs to be considered with all the forehand knowledge and information one can garner.


Remember the Steube bar! (ask Raisin)
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL RACEWAY!!
"The denial of denial is the first sign of denial." Hank, from Corner Gas

"Death before disco!" Wanda from Corner Gas
Nelson Swanberg 5618

Peace be with all of us and good racing for the rest of us.
Have controller. Will travel. Slot Car Heaven


#6 Dennis David

Dennis David

    Posting Leader

  • Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,430 posts
  • Joined: 05-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SF Bay Area

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:46 AM

Seems this is not an isolated case. I've read similar stories regarding some HO track builders. It's not uncommon for these so called track builders getting "sick" during what amounts to the building process.musially after they've received payment.
  • race301 likes this

Dennis David
    
 


#7 Pappy

Pappy

    Grand Champion Poster

  • Member at Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,174 posts
  • Joined: 16-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oxford, OH

Posted 07 December 2015 - 07:51 AM

Where are they located, Corey? You might want to make a road trip.

 

Butch


Jim 'Butch' Dunaway

1/29/51-12/15/25
Requiescat in Pace
 


#8 Iamnowhere

Iamnowhere

    Rookie Keyboard Racer

  • Full Member
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined: 21-April 14
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:ME

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:12 AM

I had the same experience with them. Was told the track was shipping week after week with an excuse every time I heard back from them. They finally shipped the track when I disputed the charges with the Credit Card company.


Zach Davis

#9 racie35

racie35

    On The Lead Lap

  • Full Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Joined: 14-May 13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Terre Haute, IN

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:27 AM

It's too bad they struggle...looks like a decent product for home use.
Bruce Thomas

#10 Pablo

Pablo

    Builder

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,593 posts
  • Joined: 20-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cleveland, Tennessee

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:52 AM

I wouldn't describe taking payment for a product and not delivering "struggling".

It's called something else.


Paul Wolcott


#11 Dennis David

Dennis David

    Posting Leader

  • Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,430 posts
  • Joined: 05-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SF Bay Area

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:30 AM

Exactly

Dennis David
    
 


#12 MattD

MattD

    Posting Leader

  • Full Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,561 posts
  • Joined: 13-August 11
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:IN

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:45 AM

Sounds like bankruptcy is the next move, then you keep all the payments you receive and don't have to supply any product. The payments have probably already been spent.

Matt Bishop

 


#13 Cheater

Cheater

    Headmaster of the asylum

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,991 posts
  • Joined: 14-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Norcross, GA

Posted 07 December 2015 - 11:10 AM

Stick to the facts regarding this company and there won't be an issue with this thread.


  • Samiam likes this

Gregory Wells

Never forget that first place goes to the racer with the MOST laps, not the racer with the FASTEST lap


#14 Phil Smith

Phil Smith

    Posting Leader

  • Member at Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,582 posts
  • Joined: 03-November 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Irving, TX

Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:49 PM

I'm very sorry to here this. I've been this situation before. Not fun. For what it's worth, here's FullTrigger.com's registration info:
Registrant Name: Diemer Group
Registrant Organization: 
Registrant Street: 11450 S half Moon Dr
Registrant City: PHOENIX
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85044
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: 6028496512
Registrant Phone Ext: 
Registrant Fax: 
Registrant Fax Ext: 
Registrant Email: Kush@thediemergroup.com
Registry Admin ID: 

Phil Smith
???-2/31/23
Requiescat in Pace

#15 Samiam

Samiam

    Posting Leader

  • Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,803 posts
  • Joined: 18-January 12
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island, NY

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:21 PM

:diablo:


Sam Levitch
 
"If you have integrity, nothing else matters, and if you do not have integrity, nothing else matters."
    Robert Mueller, special counsel (2013)
 
"... because people have got to know whether or not their president is a crook."
    Richard M .Nixon, Nov 17, 1973
 
"Fool me once, same on... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again."
    George W. Bush

#16 Half Fast

Half Fast

    Keeper Of Odd Knowledge

  • Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Joined: 02-May 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NYC, Long Island

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:23 PM

Nice website... BUT...  :bomb:

 

Good luck.


Bill Botjer

Faster then, wiser now.

The most dangerous form of ignorance is not knowing that you don't know anything!

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

 

 

 
 

#17 Pappy

Pappy

    Grand Champion Poster

  • Member at Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,174 posts
  • Joined: 16-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oxford, OH

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:29 PM

Phoenix is little far to be making a road trip. According to Zach's experience they will probably ship the track eventually. 

 

I bought a circuit board for an SRT lap counter on eBay  and it took the guy over two months to send it. I was told by another guy that he always ships but is very slow in doing it. Another time I order four motors from a slot car business and it took seven weeks to get them. Some businesses are just slow, don't know how they stay in business in this day and age though.


Jim 'Butch' Dunaway

1/29/51-12/15/25
Requiescat in Pace
 


#18 Pablo

Pablo

    Builder

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,593 posts
  • Joined: 20-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cleveland, Tennessee

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:55 PM

Here's a couple more "Buyer Beware" tips for website shoppers, besides multiple typographical errors:

-if the website has been "Under Construction" for a long time, what makes you think your product will be delivered on time?

-no physical address. Who, or where, will you go if things go wrong?

Be careful who you give your money to.

 

I don't pretend to be a businessman, but when I build custom cars for customers, I tell them up front I work real slow.

I give them a realistic timeline, and a money back guarantee of satisfaction.

 

To take a customer's money and leave them wondering when, if ever, they will receive the product, is unacceptable.

Buyers who don't fulfill promises to pay, leaving the Seller in the lurch, are equally guilty.   


  • race301, Half Fast, Peter Horvath and 2 others like this

Paul Wolcott


#19 Tim Neja

Tim Neja

    Grand Champion Poster

  • Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,858 posts
  • Joined: 11-June 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Paso Robles

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:21 PM

Yeah I'm still out $950 I sent to a guy in Oregon offering to route a track for me. Settled on a design--sent the money which was half our agreed total. Then, stopped emailing and disappeared off the blog.  Then a year later, I  got a PM from someone asking me about him---he had pictures of MY routed track the guy was trying to sell HIM!!  Did get back in touch but nothing but excuses for a year---just wrote it off to my own stupidity and trusting the wrong kind of people. The guy still lurks out in slot car forums. He'll get his karma when it's' time

I hope this guy can get your track to you. Good luck.


She's real fine, my 409!!!

#20 Phil Hackett

Phil Hackett

    Grand Champion Poster

  • Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,914 posts
  • Joined: 29-January 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Formerly Aerospace Central

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:43 PM

doesn't anyone think the email address is a little "off"?


Click HERE to contact Sonic Products. The messenger feature on my Slotblog account has been disabled.


#21 Pablo

Pablo

    Builder

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,593 posts
  • Joined: 20-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cleveland, Tennessee

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:55 PM

This thread has run it's course. Let's move on.

 


Paul Wolcott






Electric Dreams Online Shop