• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 05:50 PM

I saw sometime back that someone had the figure and decals reproduced for this car. I have an original molded in purple but I need the figure and decals. Should have grabbed them when I saw them but now I have not seen them around. Can anybody help with original or repo parts? Thanks

Joe Lupo

#2 Gary Bluestone

Gary Bluestone

Race Leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 05:22 PM

One of our local racers copied the original Mr. Gasser driver figure I have, and made a few extras. We would still like to find a Rat Fink slot car driver figure to copy since several of us have the purple Lotus, but for now I painted up one of the resin Mr Gassers and it makes a hilarious racer. I also took some liberty with the blower !

Attached Images

• P1010044.JPG
  • P1010046.JPG
  • P1010042.JPG

#3 MattD

MattD

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,561 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 06:07 PM

I have a rat fink mold made back around 2000. The body mold is still fair, but the arm molds don't make very nice arms and they need more finishing. If that would work for you guys, I will make up a couple.

I was hoping somebody would have a source for a nice figure and the junk I make wouldn't be a lst resort.

In the past I have given some of my repro stuff to guys (such as BZ 2E struts and directions) only asking that they send me back whatever it was worth to them, $1, $5 whatever. None of the guys that received any of the repro parts I make have ever sent back s**t, so I will ask that you pay shipping and a small amount for my trouble before I will send anything. You can pm me if you are still interested.
  • Frank Godbey likes this

Matt Bishop

Electric Dreams Online Shop