• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 anglicanbeachparty

anglicanbeachparty

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:55 PM

I learned my lesson here. I won't make that mistake again!

That's probably a good idea.

Paul Erlandson

#27 anglicanbeachparty

anglicanbeachparty

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:58 PM

This was more of a "fun" event.  I think that is what made it such an enjoyable group of people.  Nobody really concerned with who or how they won!  In honest, I felt that there were cars more deserving of the award I recieved.  I think that the main purpose for the event , recognition of the efforts Larry Shinoda made to the hobby, was met!  You seem to be looking for answers to questions no one else is asking, or care to have!  This event is relatively in it's infant stage, 3 yrs old, and hopefully will improve as time goes on.  One thing for certain, any recommendations as to how the event can be bettered should be made directly to the promoters and maybe in a more private manor.  I really would hate for the promoters to decide that there are to many complaints or dissatisfied participants to waste their time and put an end to this "fun for all" event!  Just my 2/100!

THANK YOU!

One thing for certain, any recommendations as to how the event can be bettered should be made directly to the promoters and maybe in a more private manor.  I really would hate for the promoters to decide that there are to many complaints or dissatisfied participants to waste their time and put an end to this "fun for all" event!

Yes!  That would be the classy way of handling it, instead of whining in public.  The promoter is already very much in doubt about doing this again.
  • MattD and Tom Katsanis like this

Paul Erlandson

#28 anglicanbeachparty

anglicanbeachparty

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 05:19 AM

Maximo ... I am making an effort to find out who drove and what happened to each of the proxy cars, including yours.

It looks like your proxy car ran 16 Laps on Yellow and 15 on Purple before retiring with a broken motor.  I'm still trying to find out who the driver was.

https://www.facebook...212702138217516

Paul Erlandson

#29 Maximo

Maximo

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,788 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 10:49 AM

Thanks Paul!

I was implying that sending a car is a mistake and attending would be more ideal. Planning ahead one year enables possibilities.

I am sure everyone wants this event to continue next year.

I did already hear from a nice gentleman that drove my car.

I am not concerned about that just generally who was participating and things that were mentioned in the rules.

I am no longer needing any additional info so thank you for your efforts!

maXimo

• NSwanberg likes this

David Ray Siller

MAXImum MOtion

Retired Video Game Creator/Designer/Producer
Thingies are my thingy!

Electric Dreams Online Shop