6 replies to this topic

#1 Leroy Sanders

Leroy Sanders

Backmarker

• PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 11:34 AM

Hello everyone,

Palouse Slots is looking for a early head count for Saturday September 25th.  As Ken mentioned in the August race results, some of our racers will not be able to make it for the September race.  A good number to make it work would be eight racers. This would give use fair coverage for turn Marshall's. If you know anyone out there that would like to race retro cars please bring them along. Practice will start at 9:00am and racing at 11:00am. Lunch will be provided. We will be racing four classes: Ken's track Stock car, Coupe, Red track F-1, Can-Am. I hope we can get enough racers , if not we will cancel. I would like to thank everyone that raced with us this summer it was  a blast . Ken I believe is working on acquiring a track that might be up and running next spring. If this happens I will work with him to come up with a alternating race schedule. Thank you again and hope to here from those that can make Saturday September 25th.

Leroy Sanders

509-432-1388 

#2 gsisk1

gsisk1

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 03:13 PM

I will be there and I just talked with John and Frank and I plan to bring them along with me. Working on one other guy to bring along that is a maybe right now. 

Garrett Sisk 

#3 Ken Bryan

Ken Bryan

Race Leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 01:05 AM

Leroy
Last I knew Paul was planning on coming. Have not heard from Tom. As hoped I am in France, so a little too far away to make the race. Hope you have a good turnout. Ken

#4 Leroy Sanders

Leroy Sanders

Backmarker

• PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 09:04 AM

Thank you Garrett and Ken for the up-date. Ken have a wonderful time in France.

#5 Leroy Sanders

Leroy Sanders

Backmarker

• PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 10:23 AM

Just a update, as of right now we only have 6 racers committed for the September 25th race. We need at least 8 to run a successful and fun race. If we cannot reach that number we will have to cancel. Let me know if there is anyone out there that would like to come or is coming that has not responded. Thank you.

Leroy Sanders

509-432-1388

509-8781676

#6 gsisk1

gsisk1

Rookie Keyboard Racer

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 12:13 PM

Just talked to Rick and he is going to come as well. As of right now Im bringing myself, Rick, Frank, and John
Garrett Sisk 

#7 Leroy Sanders

Leroy Sanders

Backmarker

• PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 01:55 PM

Retro Race for Saturday September 25th has been cancelled. Thank you Garrett for your efforts in contacting locating some racers. Unfortunately we are still short so it's best to cancel. I hope to see everyone in the spring for some fun and exciting racing. Stay safe and see you in April. 

Electric Dreams Online Shop