Jump to content




Photo

I don't know how I missed this...


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mike Patterson

Mike Patterson

    Village Luddite

  • Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined: 14-October 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Zanesville, OH

Posted Yesterday, 09:44 AM

I realize this probably isn't the correct forum, but I didn't know where else to post this. Feel free to place it in the correct forum.

 

 

I wish I had found this trailer earlier.


  • MSwiss, slotcarone, Steve Deiters and 3 others like this

 It's weird being the same age as Old People.





#2 Steve Deiters

Steve Deiters

    Posting Leader

  • Full Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts
  • Joined: 28-May 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cincinnati, OH

Posted Yesterday, 12:15 PM

Great move for people of a certain and uncertain age.  Catch it if you can.  Acme R/C car may do it.


  • NSwanberg likes this

#3 NSwanberg

NSwanberg

    Posting Leader

  • Full Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,144 posts
  • Joined: 01-April 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canton, MI

Posted Yesterday, 11:36 PM

Go see it if you still can. The actors really pulled it off.


Remember the Steube bar! (ask Raisin)
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL RACEWAY!!
"The denial of denial is the first sign of denial." Hank, from Corner Gas

"Death before disco!" Wanda from Corner Gas
Nelson Swanberg 5618

Peace be with all of us and good racing for the rest of us.
Have controller. Will travel. Slot Car Heaven






Electric Dreams Online Shop