Noose paints again... after ? years
#501
Posted 17 April 2008 - 07:12 AM
When (and where) you goin' to race your D3s?
#502
Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:07 AM

9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#503
Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:41 AM
Those are by far the most beautiful, creative, outstanding, exceptional paint jobs you ever made in your life.
And, of course, those are MINE!
His K'ness
PS: You should do Thingies more often, instead of those boring contraptions you usually have to do.
#504
Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:07 AM
9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#505
Posted 22 April 2008 - 08:35 PM

9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#506
Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:15 PM
Mike DiVuolo
C.A.R.S. Vintage Slot Car Club
"Prosecutors will be violated"
#507
Posted 25 April 2008 - 07:02 PM
Received the body today, this looks great! Thank you!
Mike DiVuolo
C.A.R.S. Vintage Slot Car Club
"Prosecutors will be violated"
#508
Posted 25 April 2008 - 09:13 PM
9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#509
Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:20 PM

In addition, he wanted a TrueScale McLaren M8A and here it is:

Next up is Tony P's new F1 for the upcoming race. This one he will actually leave some of the nose on to be compliant with IRRA rules.

And last for today is a new TrueScale Lola GT for my fleet.
9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#510
Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:07 PM
#511
Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:46 PM
Thanks, buddy. You Da Man!
1953-2015
Requiescat in Pace
#512
Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:35 PM



... and for Ray Carlisi... his new F1:
9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#513
Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:31 PM
Perfect for our Second Annual "500" race at Dom's.
Thanks so much.
Ray Carlisi
#514
Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:46 PM

9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#515
Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:19 PM



It will get a run tonight.
Many thanks to Bryan, Tore, Mike S, and Noose in creating this little treasure for me.
Steve King
#516
Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:20 PM
You should do a "how to video" like Steube and Tanaka did for building D3 Retros!! It would be great to see how you do it!!
Tim
#517
Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:46 AM
It looks great! Have fun with it! And of course, thanks.My piece of Noose artwork arrived...
9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#518
Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:12 PM
I second that idea, Tim. One can only imagine how Noose does such neat detailing. Seeing is believing!WOW - those are AWESOME, Noose!!!
You should do a "how to video" like Steube and Tanaka did for building D3 Retros!! It would be great to see how you do it!!
Great job mounting the body, Steve. I was too scared too cut mine so I sent it back to Noose to let him do it.
Slots-4-Ever
Brian McPherson
REM Raceway
"We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having FUN!"
#519
Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:48 PM
Every time I see your paint jobs you blow me away.
Have to say some of my favorites are Fiedler #1 and GoFast #88; guess I love reds.
I love to paint hardbodies but Lexan kicks my a$$ and you are so good.
Nesta aka 68Caddy
Nesta Szabo
In this bright future you can't forget your past.
BMW (Bob Marley and the Wailers)
United we stand and divided we fall, the Legends are complete.
I'm racing the best here at BP but Father time is much better then all of us united.
Not a snob in this hobby, after all it will be gone, if we keep on going like we do, and I have nothing to prove so I keep on posting because I have nothing to gain.
It's our duty to remember the past so we can have a future.
Pistol Pete you will always be in my memory.
#520
Posted 15 May 2008 - 07:44 PM

9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#521
Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:02 PM
I'll give you a 10 spot if you paint some ball bearings on the side.
Real expensive-looking ones. Tony won't mind.
Mike Swiss
Inventor of the Low CG guide flag 4/20/18
Former IRRA® Components Committee Chairman
Five-time USRA National Champion (two G7, one G27, two G7 Senior)
Two-time G7 World Champion (1988, 1990), eight G7 main appearances
Eight-time G7 King track single lap world record holder
17B West Ogden Ave., Westmont, IL 60559, (708) 203-8003, mikeswiss86@hotmail.com (also my PayPal address)
Note: Send all USPS packages and mail to: 692 Citadel Drive, Westmont, Illinois 60559
#522
Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:18 PM
#523
Posted 16 May 2008 - 09:55 AM
Anthony 'Tonyp' Przybylowicz
5/28/50-12/20/21
Requiescat in Pace
#524
Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:52 PM
68Caddy's TrueScale McLaren. This one has a new "marble effect" I've done.

Next is 68Caddy's TrueScale Lola T160:

And here we have an O/S Cooper for Butch "Pappy" Dunaway:

A "spare" O/S Ti22 for Tony P as he prepares for MD:

Here are some I've finished for myself for MD.
A TrueScale Ferrari 612:

A TrueScale Ferrari F1:

An O/S Lola T160:
9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#525
Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:59 PM
I'm speechless - Christmas came early this year.
Love the red marble effect - YOU rock.
Just in time for the Zombie race in August.
Now all I need are the duds to match .

Respect to you, Noose - YOU are amazing, thanks....
Nesta aka 68Caddy
Nesta Szabo
In this bright future you can't forget your past.
BMW (Bob Marley and the Wailers)
United we stand and divided we fall, the Legends are complete.
I'm racing the best here at BP but Father time is much better then all of us united.
Not a snob in this hobby, after all it will be gone, if we keep on going like we do, and I have nothing to prove so I keep on posting because I have nothing to gain.
It's our duty to remember the past so we can have a future.
Pistol Pete you will always be in my memory.









