Noose paints again... after ? years
#576
Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:10 AM
Anthony 'Tonyp' Przybylowicz
5/28/50-12/20/21
Requiescat in Pace
#577
Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:44 PM
Here is one for me for this week's race at HVR. OS TI22 ...
Noose,,You Just keep inspiring,,Another Design that I look foward to copying.
Beautiful work as Always
Bus Driver Phil
Phil Cegielski
#578
Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:48 PM

9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#579
Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:27 PM
Remember, two wrongs don't make a right... but three lefts do! Only you're a block over and a block behind.
#580
Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:27 PM

9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#581
Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:44 PM
Jairus H. Watson
3/12/59-5/19/25
Requiescat in Pace
#582
Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:01 AM

9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#583
Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:28 AM
Jersey John Molnar
"Certified Tony P Chassis God 2007.2023
RETRO EAST 2025 Constructor Champion
https://www.facebook...ochassis/photos
#584
Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:30 AM
9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#585
Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:34 AM
Mike Swiss
Inventor of the Low CG guide flag 4/20/18
Former IRRA® Components Committee Chairman
Five-time USRA National Champion (two G7, one G27, two G7 Senior)
Two-time G7 World Champion (1988, 1990), eight G7 main appearances
Eight-time G7 King track single lap world record holder
17B West Ogden Ave., Westmont, IL 60559, (708) 203-8003, mikeswiss86@hotmail.com (also my PayPal address)
Note: Send all USPS packages and mail to: 692 Citadel Drive, Westmont, Illinois 60559
#586
Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:07 AM
Noose Showcase
9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#587
Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:33 AM
Jairus H. Watson
3/12/59-5/19/25
Requiescat in Pace
#588
Posted 08 August 2008 - 06:34 PM
This is off to Belgium tomorrow!
9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#589
Posted 09 August 2008 - 02:36 AM
She'll get a nice place in my modest collection!
Chris
#590
Posted 09 August 2008 - 02:33 PM
A Lancer Cooper-Masterati:

A TrueScale/MAC Lola T160:

A MAC Ferrari:
9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#591
Posted 09 August 2008 - 05:23 PM
Remember, two wrongs don't make a right... but three lefts do! Only you're a block over and a block behind.
#592
Posted 09 August 2008 - 08:03 PM
Jersey John Molnar
"Certified Tony P Chassis God 2007.2023
RETRO EAST 2025 Constructor Champion
https://www.facebook...ochassis/photos
#593
Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:05 PM
I was totally shocked and surprised to see what my first born had done. It was a very good surprise. The work is as outstanding as usual. I really don't even want to race them but my son said he'd feel hurt it I just displayed them. Then he added "just try not to ding them up too much." If I make it to the Sano then I'll race them there; if not, I'll see you at Dom's for the championship race.
Thanks, again. A very special THANKS to my boy.
#594
Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:47 PM
So here is Ralph Klose's fleet to match is 1/32 cars. And the yellow and red ones BTW are all .007" thick. Talk about tough taping!




9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#595
Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:10 AM
Remember, two wrongs don't make a right... but three lefts do! Only you're a block over and a block behind.
#596
Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:55 AM
I hand-lettered my last name on a O/S Ferrari 612 last night. While I was surprised at how steady my hand was, considering my massive Diet Coke consumption, I was less than happy with the various paint brushes I tried. Are there any you recommend and what sizes?
I'm using One Shot enamel.
Speaking of which, is there anything I can use (a dullcoat?) to reduce the shine of an interior I painted on the outside, again with the One Shot?
Mike Swiss
Inventor of the Low CG guide flag 4/20/18
Former IRRA® Components Committee Chairman
Five-time USRA National Champion (two G7, one G27, two G7 Senior)
Two-time G7 World Champion (1988, 1990), eight G7 main appearances
Eight-time G7 King track single lap world record holder
17B West Ogden Ave., Westmont, IL 60559, (708) 203-8003, mikeswiss86@hotmail.com (also my PayPal address)
Note: Send all USPS packages and mail to: 692 Citadel Drive, Westmont, Illinois 60559
#597
Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:56 PM
All are Golden Taklon brushes. I usually get them from A.C. Moore. Most craft or art stores have them and the price is anywhere from $2.50 to $4.50 each. I use One Shot Paints and just plain mineral spirits to clean them. One Shot also has a reducer that works like a thinner and also cleans them but is more expensive.
As for flattening the tone, mix it with some flat paint.
9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace
#598
Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:04 PM
With some sort of clear flat? What brand?As for flattening the tone, mix it with some flat paint.
I didn't notice anything appropriate on the One-Shot rack at my local Blick's.
Thanks.
Mike Swiss
Inventor of the Low CG guide flag 4/20/18
Former IRRA® Components Committee Chairman
Five-time USRA National Champion (two G7, one G27, two G7 Senior)
Two-time G7 World Champion (1988, 1990), eight G7 main appearances
Eight-time G7 King track single lap world record holder
17B West Ogden Ave., Westmont, IL 60559, (708) 203-8003, mikeswiss86@hotmail.com (also my PayPal address)
Note: Send all USPS packages and mail to: 692 Citadel Drive, Westmont, Illinois 60559
#599
Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:27 PM
Post a pic of your "art", Mike.
#600
Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:54 PM
I believe One Shot has some flattening "powder". You can always use Model Master Flats instead of trying to tone down these.With some sort of clear flat? What brand?
I didn't notice anything appropriate on the One-Shot rack at my local Blick's.
9/30/52-11/13/25
Requiescat in Pace













