THE 2011 DYNAMIC PROXY RACES,,,,,i mean c'mon "amigos",,,whats bigger SLOTCARS or soccer ??
well hope they "git er dun" today,,
Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:29 PM
Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:43 PM
Paul Wolcott
Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:41 PM
Jairus H. Watson
3/12/59-5/19/25
Requiescat in Pace
Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:53 PM
Posted 12 December 2011 - 03:51 AM
John Dilworth
Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:10 AM
Jairus H. Watson
3/12/59-5/19/25
Requiescat in Pace
Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:33 AM
Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:43 AM
Slots-4-Ever
Brian McPherson
REM Raceway
"We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having FUN!"
Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:46 AM
Jairus H. Watson
3/12/59-5/19/25
Requiescat in Pace
Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:06 PM
Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:19 PM
Slots-4-Ever
Brian McPherson
REM Raceway
"We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having FUN!"
Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:49 PM
Barney Poynor
12/26/51-1/31/22
Requiescat in Pace
Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:38 PM
This is nothing, the Sunchaser went on nearly 2 years and I got tired of seeing my car finish in the same mid-pack position every time but, we all stuck it out to the finish. There are many other slot cars in the stable to play with but, I think we learned a lesson to NOT do THAT again! Only 2 races next time might be a bit of a knee-jerk reaction, I'd like to see maybe 5 or 6 because it doesn't seem to be worth building a complete car from scratch (including a possible new body mould) for only 2 races, just my 2 cents.
Z
Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:54 PM
Jairus H. Watson
3/12/59-5/19/25
Requiescat in Pace
Posted 12 December 2011 - 04:29 PM
We really should leave the discussion of what should be for the 'next race' in the proper thread Mike. But I had my reasons for the proposed Choti race due to the factor of SPEED!!!! I wanted builders to be free to construct a car that runs at 'the ragged edge'.
That in my opinion cannot be done if a car has to be built for the endurance of five or six races over a number of different tracks. Two different proposals.
Edo wanted to run a leg at Parma Italy. I said no at the time. In retrospect it might have been a bad decision on my part, but too late now. So E and I discussed the possibility of leaving that wonderful track for a future Proxy.
There is no reason the NEXT race late 2012 cannot be 5 or 6 races, but that is a discussion for later.
Besides, nobody is forcing you to make a new body my friend. Brother Ray has lots of great deepdish bodies
Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:18 PM
Barney Poynor
12/26/51-1/31/22
Requiescat in Pace
Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:39 PM
I rapt that my car is finishing mid-pack. I'm rapt that my car is still going. Rookie proxy racer and all....... I got tired of seeing my car finish in the same mid-pack position every time......
Steve King
Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:55 AM
Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:59 AM
Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:35 AM
Barney Poynor
12/26/51-1/31/22
Requiescat in Pace
Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:13 PM
Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:59 PM
Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:35 PM
Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:27 PM
Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:30 PM