Might be your first track but you obviously have a lot of wood working skills.
Butch, your track is amazing. I read that entire thread and was inspired. Sculpture! and original!
I built this with two routers a skill saw and a sander. I lost access to the wood shop I had used for other projects.
To say I have a lot of skills would be generous. I am often impatient for finish work. A wooded boat builder I follow says he builds 50 ft boats. If it looks good from 50 feet stop sanding and go sailing!
There is a few things I would do different a second time. For example putting the sides up around the track took me a while to figure out a technique that worked well for me. Lots of other things that just took me some time to think through.
50amp power pack is what has been suggested to me. I know little of electrical work but can follow a diagram. Understanding the different variations of watts, volts, amps, etc., is what I need to learn. Switching, regulated, linear is a complete mystery. The different sizes, costs, and computer, medical, Ham radio, and audio is no more clear. I'm trying to learn now.