Gentlemen
lately I had the impression something was missing in my life...
Perhaps one more toy built by another top masterbuilder?
Indeed, I had seen Dennis "gascarnut" Samson's beautiful scratchbuilt 1/32 models, I even saw some interesting D3 stuff (for as much as a D3 can be interesting

he made and I was intrigued by the quality of his work.
So, I said to myself, why don't I ask him if he wants to dabble in a Thing(ie).
Well he accepted, so I sent him a clear original Lancer Hornet and here is what he did:

Again a brilliant use of a Dynamic inline motor mount:

Motor is a mint K&B Jaguar 26D, right out from the Royal collection:

Front wheels are Kai's Buz-Co replica, rears Riggen 6 holes:

Cox 25T crown with a 6T pinion which is a tiny bit tall geared for my track but still the Jaguar pulls it very nice:

And here it is on the track:





The Hornet is very smooth, secure, glued to the track: a real pleasure to drive!
Thanks Dennis!Edo
PS You have a bright future in front of you!