I know it's not the original "album" cover...
Dear Tex,
not that I want to contradict you or anything like that, far from it, but that
IS the original album cover (at least the European version of it!) which I bought back in 1968, when it came out.
I'm ready to bet my Thingies collection against one of your cute D3 something contraptions, as of now!
Ready?
Here we go:




Ooops, sorry, you lost!
....but I've got a CD of Blind Faith with "that" cover.
It is possible that the record company released, at a much later date, Blind Faith's CD with that photo at a time where such a picture would no longer be scandalous in the US.
But as you can see from the album's front picture they would've retouched it and take off Jimi's other pics which some of the girls are holding. Or not?
We need proof, dear Tex, or else we will confiscate all of your toys immediately!
Ta ta for now, gotta go!
E