Our 2017 series between our neighbour clubs and us takes it's summer brake
. So maybe it's time to tell a little bit about what we are doing at our club.
I think I never mentioned, that we meet weekly to held club races in four different classes. I will try to tell something about this during the next weeks, because the latest braking news are, that one of our members build a 4 lane H0 track of 12 meters length
. It's splitted into four modules and fits onto the longest straight of our 1/24 6 lane track:
Last week I drove some H0 cars the very first time in my life. My club mate who bulid the track does H0 racing for several decades. He let us drive all his cars from the very old ones to the actual neodym racers. They feel like wing cars, just smaler. Very impressive and a lot of fun! We are going to race two different series on this track from now on.
And if we have played enough with these toy cars
and want to switch back to real cars
, we just can hook up the HO track to the wall.
So now we can race the biggest and the smallest slot cars
...














