1326 replies to this topic

#251 RomanK

RomanK

Posting Leader

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:08 PM

A defense contractor finds himself working in the far off desert in Iraq. After a few weeks he asks his coworkers what they do for sex way out there and they reply,

"well there's the camel"

Not being quite that bad off he waits and wonders if they were serious. After a few months he again asks if they were serious and they tell him,

"well there's the camel"

no way was he ready for that but after a few more months even the camel was starting to look good.

one night real late the workrs are awoken by the comotion of the camel bellowing and making all sorts of odd noises...as they run out of their tents to see what was happening, they catch the contractor having his way with the camel.

as they get him pulled off the camel they explain to him "you're supposed to ride the camel into town to the whorehouse"......

Roman Kormeluk

#252 DannyHotShot1

DannyHotShot1

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:23 PM

So a man tells his wife, Hey honey retirments not all it's cracked up to be I'm gonna go get a job. His wife then says your to old no ones going to hire you.

Then a week later the man comes home. Hey honey I got a job.

She says where would they hire an old fart like you at.

He replies Walmart I am the door greater.

So after a few weeks saying "Hi, Hello, Hows your day'"

A woman with two screaming kids comes in the man replies "I hope you and your twins have a nice day"

The woman says you dumb *** any morone can tell these kids are three years apart.

The man says "with a personality like that I figured you've only been laid once"
Daniel Kuntzman

#253 mdiv

mdiv

Posting Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

Two bananas are sitting on a river bank on a bright, beautiful sunny day.

A turd comes along floating down the river, looks up, and says, "I think it's going to rain!"

One banana turns to the other and says, "You believe that $hit?!"

Mike DiVuolo

C.A.R.S. Vintage Slot Car Club

"Prosecutors will be violated"

#254 RomanK

RomanK

Posting Leader

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:28 AM

Four old-timers were playing their weekly game of golf, and one remarked how nice it would be to wake up on Christmas morning, roll out of bed and without an argument go directly to the golf course, meet his buddies and play a round.

His buddies all chimed in and said, "Let's do it, we'll make it a priority, figure out a way and meet here early Christmas morning."

Months later, that special morning arrives, and there they are on the golf course.

The first guy says, "Boy this game cost me a fortune! I bought my wife such a diamond ring that she can't take her eyes off it."

Number 2 guy says, "I spent a ton, too. My wife is at home planning the Cruise I gave her. She was up to her eyeballs in brochures."

Number 3 guy says "Well my wife is at home admiring her new car, reading the manual."

They all turned to the last guy in the group who is staring at them like they have lost their minds.

I can't believe you all went to such expense for this golf game. I slapped my wife on the butt and said, 'Well babe, Merry Christmas! It's a great morning for either sex or golf,' and she said... 'Take a sweater!'"

Roman Kormeluk

#255 Gary Adams

Gary Adams

Old 'N Slow

• Member at Peace
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:48 PM

A driver was stuck in a traffic jam on the highway outside Washington, DC. Nothing was moving. Suddenly, a man knocks on the window.

The driver rolls down the window and asks, "What's going on?"

"Terrorists have kidnapped Congress, and they're asking for a $100 million dollar ransom. Otherwise, they are going to douse them all in gasoline and set them on fire. We are going from car to car, collecting donations."

"How much is everyone giving, on average?" the driver asks.

The man replies, "Roughly a gallon."
Gary Adams
11/17/49-1/30/24
Requiescat in Pace

#256 Hot Deuce

Hot Deuce

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:13 PM

Alex Baldwin

http://www.foxnews.c...turn-off-phone/
John Lamb

If some is good - and more is better - then too much is just enough 

#257 RomanK

RomanK

Posting Leader

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:28 PM

What happens when you ask for help with an erection lasting more than 4 hours?

I walked into a drug store and asked to talk to a male pharmacist. The lady I was talking to said that she was the only pharmacist and as she and her sister owned the store, there were no male employees. She then asked if she could help me. I said that it was something that I would be much more comfortable discussing with a male pharmacist. The lady pharmacist assured me that she was completely professional and whatever it was that I needed to discuss, I could be confident that she would treat me with a high level of professionalism.

I then agreed and began by saying, “This is tough for me to discuss, but I get erections every day that last more than four hours. It causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment, and I was wondering what you could give me for it.” The pharmacist said,“Just a minute, I'll talk to my sister.”

When she returned, she said, "We discussed it at length and this is the absolute best we can do.
Ownership in the store, a company pickup truck, a king size bed and $3,000 a month in living expenses.”

Roman Kormeluk

#258 Hot Deuce

Hot Deuce

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:03 AM

*The Last Nickel*

*A father walks into a restaurant with his young son...
He gives the young boy 3 nickels to play with to keep him occupied.

Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face...
The father realizes the boy has swallowed the nickels and starts
slapping him on the back..

The boy coughs up 2 of the nickels, but keeps choking. Looking at
his son, the father is panicking, shouting for help.

A well-dressed, attractive, and serious looking woman in a blue
business suit is sitting at the coffee bar reading a newspaper and
sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looks
up, puts her coffee cup down, neatly folds the newspaper and
places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way,
unhurried, across the restaurant.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully drops his pants; takes hold
of the boy's' testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at
first and then ever so firmly...After a few seconds the boy
convulses violently and coughs up the last nickel, which the woman
deftly catches in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the nickel to the
father and walks back to her seat at the coffee bar without saying
a word..

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects,
the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her
saying, "I've never seen anybody do anything like that before, it
was fantastic. Are you a doctor? "

"No" the woman replied. "I'm with the I.R.S.*
John Lamb

#259 Foamy

Foamy

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 12:06 AM

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead all work at the same office for a female boss who always goes home early.
"Hey, girls," says the brunette, "let's go home early tomorrow. She'll never know."
So the next day, they all leave right after the boss does. The brunette gets some extra gardening done, the redhead goes to a bar, and the blonde goes home to find her husband having intimate relations with the female boss. She quietly sneaks out of the house and returns at her normal time.
"That was fun," says the brunette. "We should do it again sometime."
"No way," says the blonde. "I almost got caught."

Dennis Hill

"Just once I want my life to be like an '80s movie,
preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason."

#260 RomanK

RomanK

Posting Leader

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:17 PM

What is the smallest caliber gun you trust to protect yourself?

The best answer:
My personal favorite defense gun has always been a Beretta Jetfire in 22 short. Over all the years I've been hiking I never leave without it in my pocket. Of course we all know too the first rule when hiking in the wilderness is to use the "Buddy System". For those of you who may be unfamiliar with this it means you NEVER hike alone, you bring a friend or companion, even an in-law, that way if something happens there is someone to go get help.
I remember one time hiking with my brother-in-law in northern Alberta . Out of nowhere came this huge brown bear and man was she mad. We must have been near one of her cubs. Anyway, if I had not had my little Jetfire I'd sure not be here today. Just one shot to my brother-in-law's knee cap and I was able to escape by just walking at a brisk pace.
That's one of the best pistols in my safe...

Roman Kormeluk

#261 Gator Bob

Gator Bob

Grand Champion Poster

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:06 AM

image003.png
Posted Image
                            Bob Israelite

#262 DannyHotShot1

DannyHotShot1

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:50 PM

Only three doors An airline captain was breaking in a new blonde stewardess. The route they were flying had a layover in another city. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight.

The next morning, as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened. She answered the phone, crying, and said she couldn't get out of her room. "You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?"

The stewardess replied: "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"
Daniel Kuntzman

#263 Hot Deuce

Hot Deuce

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:50 AM

Ole's car was hit by a truck in an accident. In court, the trucking company's lawyer was questioning Ole.

'Didn't you say, sir, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine?' asked the lawyer.

Ole responded, 'Vell, I'll tell you vat happened. I had yust loaded my favorite mule, Bessie, into da......'

'I didn't ask for any details', the lawyer interrupted. 'Just answer the question. Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine'?

Ole said, 'Vell, I had yust got Bessie into da trailer and I vas driving down da road.....

The lawyer interrupted again and said, 'Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question.'

By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Ole's answer and said to the lawyer, 'I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite mule, Bessie'.

Ole thanked the Judge and proceeded. 'Vell, as I vas saying, I had yust loaded Bessie, my favorite mule, into da trailer and vas driving her down da highvay ven dis huge semi-truck and trailer ran da stop sign and smacked my truck right in da side. I vas trown into one ditch and Bessie vas trown into da other. I vas hurting real bad and didn't vant to move. However, I could hear Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape yust by her groans'. 'Shortly after da accident da Highway Patrolman, he came to da scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he vent over to her'.

'After he looked at her and saw her fatal condition her took out his gun and shot her right 'tween da eyes.

Den da Patrolman, he came across da road, gun still smoking, looked at me and said, 'How are you feeling?'

'Now vat da hell vould YOU say?

John Lamb

#264 DannyHotShot1

DannyHotShot1

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:06 PM

0 to 200 in 6 seconds Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.
Daniel Kuntzman

#265 DannyHotShot1

DannyHotShot1

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:13 PM

Poor guy A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
Daniel Kuntzman

#266 BackAgain

BackAgain

Grand Champion Poster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

Ole & Lena lived by a lake in Nordern Wisconsin. It vas early vinter
And the lake had froze over.

Ole asked Lena if she vould valk across DA frozen lake to DA yeneral
Store to get him some smokes. She asked him for some money, but he
... Told her, “Nah, yust put it on our tab.”

So Lena valked across, got the smokes at DA general store, den walked
Back home across the lake. Ven she got home and gave Ole his smokes,
She asked him, “Ole, you alvays tell me not to run up DA tab at DA
Store. Why didn’t you yust give me some money?”

Ole replied, “Vell, I didn’t vant to send you out dere vit some money
Ven I vasn’t sure how tick the ice vas yet.”See More

Paul Tisdale
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

#267 DannyHotShot1

DannyHotShot1

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:09 AM

Girls night out Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'
Daniel Kuntzman

#268 Foamy

Foamy

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:14 PM

Where's the Wife?
A man left work Friday afternoon, but, instead of going home, he stayed out the entire weekend, hunting with the boys and spending his paycheck without telling his wife.
When he appeared at home, Sunday night, he was confronted by his very angry spouse, who barraged him for two hours with a tirade of yelling.
Finally, she stopped the nagging and simply said to him, "How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days?"
To which he replied, "That would be fine with me."
So, Monday went by and he didn't see his wife.
Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results.
On Thursday, the swelling went down just enough where he could see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.

Dennis Hill

"Just once I want my life to be like an '80s movie,
preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason."

#269 DannyHotShot1

DannyHotShot1

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:17 PM

Money Talks! During the wedding rehearsal, the groom approached the pastor with an unusual offer:

"Look, I'll give you $100 if you'll change the wedding vows. When you get to the part where I'm supposed to promise to 'love, honor and obey' and 'be faithful to her forever,' I'd appreciate it if you'd just leave that out."

He passed the minister a $100 bill and walked away satisfied.

On the day of the wedding, when it came time for the groom's vows, the pastor looked the young man in the eye and said: "Will you promise to prostrate yourself before her, obey her every command and wish, serve her breakfast in bed every morning of your life, and swear eternally before God and your lovely wife that you will not ever even look at another woman, as long as you both shall live?"

The groom gulped and looked around, and said in a tiny voice, "Yes," then leaned toward the pastor and hissed: "I thought we had a deal."

The pastor put a $100 bill into the groom's hand and whispered: "She made me a better offer."
Daniel Kuntzman

#270 Hot Deuce

Hot Deuce

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:48 AM

Heaven and Hell

While walking down the street one day a corrupt Senator (that may be redundant) was tragically hit by a car and died. His soul arrives in heaven and is met by St. Peter at the entrance.

"Welcome to heaven," says St.. Peter. "Before you settle in, it seems there is a problem. We seldom see a high official around these parts, you see, so we're not sure what to do with you."

"No problem, just let me in," says the Senator.

"Well, I'd like to, but I have orders from the higher ups. What we'll do is have you spend one day in hell and one in heaven. Then you can choose where to spend eternity."

"Really?, I've made up my mind. I want to be in heaven," says the Senator.

"I'm sorry, but we have our rules."

And with that, St. Peter escorts him to the elevator and he goes down, down, down to hell.

The doors open and he finds himself in the middle of a green golf course.

In the distance is a clubhouse and standing in front of it are all his friends and other politicians who had worked with him. Everyone is very happy and in evening dress. They run to greet him, shake

his hand, and reminisce about the good times they had while getting rich at the expense of the people.

They played a friendly game of golf and then dine on lobster, caviar and the finest champagne. Also present is the devil, who really is a very friendly guy who is having a good time dancing and telling jokes.

They are all having such a good time that before the Senator realizes it, it is time to go. Everyone gives him a hearty farewell and waves while the elevator rises.

The elevator goes up, up, up and the door reopens in heaven where St. Peter is waiting for him, "Now it's time to visit heaven...

So, 24 hours passed with the Senator joining a group of contented souls moving from cloud to cloud, playing the harp and singing. They have a good time and, before he realizes it, the 24 hours have gone by and St. Peter returns.

"Well, then, you've spent a day in hell and another in heaven. Now choose your eternity."

The Senator reflects for a minute, then he answers: "Well, I would never have said it before, I mean heaven has been delightful, but I think I would be better off in hell."

So, St. Peter escorts him to the elevator and he goes down, down, down to hell..

Now the doors of the elevator open and he's in the middle of a barren land covered with waste and garbage. He sees all his friends, dressed in rags, picking up the trash and putting it in black bags as more trash falls to the ground.

The devil comes over to him and puts his arm around his shoulders.

"I don't understand," stammers the Senator. "Yesterday I was here and there was a golf course and clubhouse, and we ate lobster and caviar, drank champagne, and danced and had a great time. Now there's just a wasteland full of garbage and my friends look miserable. What happened?"

The devil smiles at him and says, "Yesterday we were campaigning,

Today, you voted.."

Vote wisely on November 2, 2012

John Lamb

#271 DannyHotShot1

DannyHotShot1

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:38 PM

Need Samples An old man goes to the doctor for his yearly physical, his wife tagging along. When the doctor enters the examination room, he tells the old man, "I need a urine sample, a stool sample and a sperm sample."

The old man, being hard of hearing, looks at his wife and yells: "WHAT?"

"What did he say? What's he want?"

His wife yells back, "He needs your underwear."
Daniel Kuntzman

#272 DannyHotShot1

DannyHotShot1

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:20 PM

One day in the forest, 3 guys were just hiking along a trail when all of a sudden, a huge pack of indians attaked them and knocked them out.
When they woke up, they were at the leader of the tribe's throne.
The chief then said "All of your lives may be spared if you can find ten of one fruit and bring them back to me."
So after a while the first man returned with 10 apples. The cheif then ordered him to stick all ten of them up his butt without making any expression at all on his face. He had a little bit of trouble with the first one and started crying while trying to put the next one in. He was soon killed.
Later, the next guy came in with 10 grapes. The cheif soon ordered him to do the same as the first guy. After to the 9th grape, the man started laughing so hard for no apperant reason, and was killed.
The first two guys soon met in heaven and the first guy ask the second, "Why did you start laughing? You only needed one more grape and you'd have gotten away!"
The second guy answered while still laughing, "I couldn't help it. I saw the third guy walking in with pineapples."
Daniel Kuntzman

#273 Hot Deuce

Hot Deuce

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:00 PM

YOU'VE... GOT TO LOVE THIS RANCHER'S OUTLOOK & COMMON SENSE APPROACH TO LIFE
While suturing up a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, whose hand had been caught in the gate while working his cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama, and his being our president.

The old rancher said, "Well, ya know, Obama is just a Post Turtle."Now not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked, What's a "Post Turtle?"The old rancher said, "When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a post turtle."

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, he sure as heck ain't goin' anywhere, and you just wonder what kind of dumb *** put him up there in the first place.

John Lamb

#274 DannyHotShot1

DannyHotShot1

On The Lead Lap

• PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:19 PM

Blonde in Space

A blond, a brunette, and a redhead were trying out for a new NASA experiment on sending women to different planets. First, they called the brunette in and asked her a question.
"If you could go to any planet, what planet would you want to go to and why?"
After pondering the question she answered, "I would like to go to Mars because it seems so interesting with all the recent news about possible extra terrestrial life on the planet."
They said "well okay, thank you." And told her that they would get back to her.
Next, the redhead entered the room and the NASA people asked her the same question. In reply, "I would like to go to Saturn to see all of its rings." Again, "thank you" and they would get back to her.
Finally, the blond entered the room and they asked her the same question they asked the brunette and the redhead. She thought for a while and replied, "I would like to go to the sun."
The people from NASA replied, "why, don't you know that if you went to the sun you would burn to death?"
The blond smirked and put her hands on her hips. "Are you guys dumb? I'd go at night!"
Daniel Kuntzman

#275 Hot Deuce

Hot Deuce

Checkered Flag in Hand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:16 AM

A very old man lay dying in his bed. In death's doorway, he suddenly smelled the aroma of his favorite chocolate chip cookie wafting up the stairs. He gathered his remaining strength and lifted himself from the bed. Leaning against the wall, he slowly made his way out of the bedroom, and with even greater effort forced himself down the stairs, gripping the railing with both hands.
With labored breath, he leaned against the door frame, gazing into the kitchen. Were it not for death's agony, he would have thought himself already in heaven. There, spread out on newspapers on the kitchen table, were literally hundreds of his favorite chocolate chip cookies. Was it heaven? Or was it one final act of heroic love from his devoted wife, seeing to it that he left this world a happy man?
Mustering one great final effort, he threw himself toward the table. The aged and withered hand, shaking, made its way to a cookie at the edge of the table, when he was suddenly smacked with a spatula by his wife. "Stay out of those," she said. "They're for the funeral.
John Lamb

Electric Dreams Online Shop